Dubbed the female BTS, megastars Blackpink made history at Coachella by becoming the first ever K-Pop girlband to perform at the festival.
The girls have had a pretty busy few weeks, with Youtube Music live streaming one of their performances onto the screens at Times Square - a first, obviously - and a world record broken for the most-viewed video on YouTube in 24 hours with their track, Kill This Love.
K-Pop newbie? Here's everything you need to know about Blackpink...
- They were selected from 3,000 girls back in 2016 by South Korean entertainment company, YG Entertainment
- They've only released 17 songs
- They collaborated with Dua Lipa
- Their fanbase call themselves The Blinks
- They sing in Korean, English and Japanese
Jennie Kim is the leader of the group. A South Korean dancer, singer, model and Chanel muse, she is also starting a solo career.
The second member to know is Lalisa Monoban. A dancer, singer and model from Thailand, she's known as the rapper of the group.
Jisoo is the oldest member, joining YG Entertainment at only 16 years old and being trained for five years before joining the band.
Born in New Zealand and raised in Australia, Roseanne Park used to sing in a church choir before making it big in Blackpink.
Photos: Getty Images