1. The three grooms are all sons of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai: Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council; Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai; and Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation.
2. Their new wives are Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum, Sheikha Maryam bint Butti Al Maktoum and Sheikha Midya bint Dalmouj Al Maktoum, respectively.
3. The official Islamic wedding took place on 15 May, while the 6 June celebrations marked the separate male and female festivities, the former of which took place in Dubai World Trade Centre’s Zabeel Hall, marking its largest wedding yet.
4. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, attended the wedding and later posted a picture of himself with his sons on his Instagram page. The caption read – “May happiness and peace always surround my family, my country and my people.”
5. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, was among the first to publically praise the couples. “With joy and happiness, I congratulate my brother Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid on the wedding of his children Hamdan, Maktoum and Ahmed,” he said on his Twitter. “The joy of Eid is complete today with this national wedding in which we celebrate our sons and rejoice in them and with them. I congratulate my sons and wish them a happy family life.”
Photos: Dubai Media Office