Fasten your seatbelts - as Emirates flights are cleared for take-off, here's what to expect:
1. Business-class passengers will now be provided with a personal chauffeur service with enhanced sanitisation to and from Dubai airport and at your destination. Only passengers are allowed at aiports and there is a limit to the number of passengers in the car.
2. Your temperature will be monitored as you check in at Terminal 3 of Dubai airport. Once cleared, you will be receive a personal on-the-go care package includung a mask to hand sanitiser. Adorbs.
3. Your cabin baggage is now restricted to essentials such as a handbag, a laptop bag, a brief case or baby items only.
4. Before boarding, floor signage will help passengers remain at a safe social distance, and boarding will start from the last zone ending with the first zone in smaller groups.
5. On board, flight attendants will be wearing personal protective equipment.
6. Apart from when you eat or drink, Emirates requires you to keep your masks on throughout the flight.
7. If you are flying into Dubai, Emirates will be providing you with a personal hygiene package on board.
8. Emirates now incorporated an advanced cleaning system with HEPA air filters, which eliminates 99.97 per cent of viruses, dust, allergens or any germs.
9. If you are on a flight longer than an hour and a half, Emirates crew will clean the toilets mid-flight.
10. Enhanced sanitisation will take place on every aircraft prior to another journey.
Photo: Instagram @gemmalouisedeeks