Panicking a bit about Valentine's Day? If you’re not sure what to do, or where to go this Friday for sweet treat, we’ve got you.
Whether you’re celebrating single life, looking for vegan bites, or cherishing your one true love, we've rounded up our top picks to help you celebrate the day in rose tinged style.
Brunch at the Bvlgari Yacht Club Dubai
Is there anything more romantic than wandering the streets of Italy? Rhetorically speaking, but still. Start Valentine’s Day right at the Bvlgari Yacht Club Friday Brunch. You’ll be transported to an Italian coastal harbor village to savour romantic flavours. Bvlgari’s first-ever Marina and Yacht Club will also have special Valentine’s gifts for you and your loved one. Plus side? You can leave the girly pink dresses at home if you wish and enjoy the nautical theme.
- Soft Beverage Package - Dhs350 per person, House Beverage Package - Dhs550 per person, Champagne Package - Dhs800 per person. For more information, contact email@example.com or call +971 4 777 5433
A full day at Nikki Beach
Situated on the Arabian Gulf on Pearl Jumeirah, Nikki Beach Dubai is everything you need for the perfect romantic escape. A sunset dinner in a private cabana on the beach with live music? Done. Catching zen at Nikki Spa’s exclusive couples suite? All yours. Craving a whole day together? The private pool villa package answers, taking care of you and your significant other with a romantic villa setup, a massage treatment at the Nikki Spa's exclusive couples suite and complimentary breakfast for two at Café Nikki as well as access to the Beach Club and hello, welcome drinks for a feel-good start. If you splurge on a 55-minute body treatment, Nikki Spa also gives you the second treatment of choice at half price. We’re booking.
- Valentine’s Dinner in a Private Cabana is from 6.00pm. Dhs2000 per couple including a 5 course set menu and one bottle of bubbly or wine pairing, or Dhs1500 per couple including a 5 course set menu and soft beverages. Shisha available. A private pool villa package starting from AED 7000.00 per night. For more information,visit dubai.nikkibeach.com
Afternoon tea at Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Get snuggly and enjoy afternoon tea in Kempinski’s plush armchairs and luxe environment. Between February 14 - 16, the hotel’s "Hi-Tea for You and Yours" offer will treat homey couples to a specially crafted menu. Taste Caramelized Goats Cheese with Orange Marmalade, Baby Shrimp Tart with Mango Salsa, Heirloom Tomatoes, or sweet delicacies, such as the Raspberry Cheesecake, Lemon Vanilla Tart, and Passion Chocolate Financier alongside fresh coffee and tea.
- Hi-Tea for You and Yours - Dhs288 per couple, from 3:00PM - 6:00PM, at Aspen, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates. Available between February 14 – 16th, 2020. For more information, call +971 4 409 5999, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go the extra mile (literally) with Rome Cavalieri
To make this year’s Valentine’s Day unforgettable, why not book a flight to dreamy Rome? We’re sure your one and only will appreciate the gesture, but the best bit is that you won’t even need to worry about your wallet. Stay at Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel for exclusive Valentine’s Day room rates - starting from €270 per night. Horseback riding in an ancient Roman port, near the archaeological site of Ostia Antica, or a romantic walking tour of a Renaissance village, overlooking the Giulio II Castle. If you’d rather skip the history and just stay in – the hotel’s got you with Valentine’s treatments, such as the Aromatherapy Associates couples experience with chocolate tasting.
- For more information, visit romecavalieri.com
Healthy feasting at Nassau
If you’re on the hunt for something fresh, head to the newly opened Mediterranean restaurant, Nassau, located at Jumeirah Golf Estates. Vegetarians and vegans fear not – celebrity chef, Silvena Rowe is whipping a three-course menu with vegetarian, vegan (and non-vegetarian) options. Takes the headache away, right? Receiving local produce and superfoods, you will feel at home between olive trees, whitewashed walls and sandstone terracing – such a healthy and relaxing date. Crown your evening with Nassau's must-try, the Eton Mess.
- Dhs590 per couple. For more information, visit dubaigolf.com/dine/nassau/
Photos: Supplied and Instagram