If fancy dress parties give you the chills, why not try a subtlety spooky brunch instead?
From ghoulish grub to creepy cocktails, these brunches will give you all the Halloween feels, without you having to go out and buy a costume first.
The only hard part is choosing which one...
The QE2 Halloween Brunch
If you're looking for a child-friendly alternative, why not try the a spooky version of the QE2 Friday brunch. The artist in residence will create a series of deliciously frightening feasts featuring jelly spiders, smoking dishes, grisly fingers, eyeballs, and pumpkin carvingss, and for an additional Dhs55, children can take part in the haunted tour below decks while the adults enjoy free-flowing beverages and live music from the resident band.
- Dhs395 with house beverages, Dhs225 with soft beverages, Dhs95 for children under 12. Kids four and under eat free
A.E.R. Lounge, DIFC
This Halloween, A.E.R Lounge in Dubai's DIFC is creeping it real with its Halloween Business Lunch. Running from 12pm until 4pm, guests can enjoy one salad, one appetiser and one main course while they take in the views.
- Dhs129 with soft beverages, Dhs149 with two house beverages
Casa de Cuba, Abu Dhabi
On Thursday 31 October, Casa de Cuba in Abu Dhabi is hosting its Candypants Havana Halloween brunch. Taking place from 8pm to 11pm, guests can enjoy three hours of unlimited drinks as they feast.
- Premium drinks packages from Dhs299 including unlimited drinks and four courses
Dusty's Halloween Party Brunch in Dubai's DIFC is taking a theatrical approach this year and brunch will end with a surprise spooktacular show. Taking place from 12pm until 4pm, guests can enjoy four hours of free-flowing drinks with their meal, live performances and an in-house DJ.
- Dhs 499 with bubbes, Dhs399 with house beverages, Dhs 299 with soft beverages
Gordon Ramsay's Hells Kitchen, Bluewater
The Halloween edition of this popular brunch at the celebrity chef's Caesar's Palace Bluewaters Dubai hotspot includes a Halloween blood fountain.
- Dhs350 with soft beverages, Dhs450 with house beverages, Dhs550 with bubbles, Dhs600 with premium bubbles
Anantara Eastern Mangroves, Abu Dhabi
Chill out - literally and figuratively - at Anantara's Halloween brunch. Taking place from 12pm until 4pm, each of the dishes have been created with Halloween in mind. Kids are also welcome and can enjoy face painting and fun activities.
- Dhs276 with soft beverages, Dhs389 with house beverages
The Meydan Family Brunch
Kicking off this Friday, the Meydan Family Brunch takes place from 1pm until 4pm and will feature live cooking stations and entertainment for kids including a designated arts and crafts section.
- Dhs290 including soft drinks, Dhs390 including house beverages, Dhs450 including bubbles, Dhs625 including premium bubbles. Dhs120 children aged seven to 12. Kids six and under dine free
Photos: Instagram and Supplied