Listen up, foodies, as we're about to bring you the food, the whole food, and nothing but the food.
From 23 - 29 September, you can experience seven days of sensational cuisine from 24 (yes, seriously) Jumeirah restaurants showcasing a variety of set menus. Think smoky steaks, savoury burgers and sweet delights. How delicious.
Even better, embracing your inner foodie with this week-long festival won’t break the bank, as the set menus range from Dhs150, Dhs250 and Dhs350. So, make a note in the diary and make sure you skip on cooking and treat yourself. You deserve it...
Three-course menus and buffet displays at Dhs150 per person
• Madinat Jumeirah: Arboretum (buffet) | Al Hambra | Khaymat Al Bahar | Tortuga | Zheng He's
• Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: Amala | Private Cinema
• Jumeirah Creekside Hotel: Nomad
• Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Alta Badia | Mundo (buffet)
• Jumeirah at Etihad Towers: Bice | Li Beirut | Rosewater | Tori No Su | Lobby Lounge
Three-course menus and buffet displays at Dhs250 per person
• Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: Scape Restaurant | Al Iwan (buffet)
• Madinat Jumeirah: The Hide | Rockfish
• Jumeirah Emirates Towers: The Rib Room
• Jumeirah at Etihad Towers: Ray's Grill
Three-course menus at Dhs350 per person
• Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: Al Muntaha | Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara
• Madinat Jumeirah: Summersalt Beach Pass (inclusive of AED 150 food & beverage credit)
For more details visit www.jumeirah.com/restaurantweek
Images: Supplied and iStock