As restrictions ease, those travelling are advised to home quarantine to ensure the safety of their community.
• Let your friends and family who do not live with you, know how they can help you during this period such as sending meals or supplies.
• Anticipate your home quarantine to last for at least seven to 14 days.
• Have a provision of disposables tissues, hand sanitiser, face masks, antibacterial wipes and latex gloves.
• Try to have a two-week supply in your pantry of non-perishable food.
• Have a thermometer to check your temperature if needed and a paracetamol to reduce fever.
• Be sure you have enough prescription and non-prescription medication for at least a few weeks.
• Download and register for the Alhosn app to begin contact tracing.
Be safe Grazia girls!
Photo: Volodymyr Hryshchenko for Unsplash