Have you heard of World Laughter Day? Nope, neither had we. FYI, it's today, and it was created by an Indian doctor 23 years ago to bring people together and promote world peace and love.
Dr Madan Kataria used traditional Indian practices to create a new form of exercise called laughter yoga which aimed to help people feel better. World Laughter Day sprung from his research in a bid to get increasing numbers of people taking advantage of its benefits.
Experts have long noted that when we laugh with others, it creates social bonds, as we recognise we are experiencing similar emotions to our immediate neighbours.
In the hope we can raise a smile, here are five of Grazia's favourite jokes to get the megalolz flowing...
1. A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells, "You should’ve been here at 8.30!" He replies,"Why? What happened at 8.30?"
2. How do you drown a hipster? Throw him in the mainstream.
3. China has a population of a billion people. That means even if you’re a one in a million kind of guy, there are still a thousand others exactly like you.
4. Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
5. What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.
You. Are. Welcome.
Photos: Jason Lloyd-Evans