With her signature raven-dark hair and perfect pout, Hala Abdallah is hard to miss. Beyond the picture-perfect front lies a keenly intelligent and charismatic persona, so it's understandable why she's so beloved by her large fanbase, and increasingly, global media. If you're as intrigued as we are, here are a few facts about the Instagram and YouTube star:
1. She starred in Tommy Hilfiger's TommyxZendaya collection campaign.
2. She studied architecture and attended the Otis College of Art and Design from 2010 to 2014.
3. She's an experienced scuba diver and horse rider.
4. She's an ambassador for a multitude of luxury brands in the Middle East, the most recent being Tiffany's.
5. She's well-versed in global history and art, and cites icon Frida Kahlo as one of her inspirations - she likes her so much that she dressed as her for Halloween!