Yes that’s right, the clever folk at Peachy Queen have made all our ’90s teenage dreams come true. Known for their super-colourful palettes and kitsch brush sets, the indie beauty label have launched an eye palette inspired by our favourite girl-power duo, Cher and Dionne from Clueless.
The cult ’90s flick sparked a plethora of trends, from full plaid ensembles, knee-high socks, head bands and pink eyeshadow - which you can now replicate using the palette. Packing 30 shades of eyeshadows in matte, shimmery and glittery textures, with names like As If, Oops My Bad!, Whatever and Way Harsh, it’s giving us all kinds of nostalgia.
In celebration, here’s six Clueless-inspired beauty rules we still swear by over two decades later. You'll look like a total Betty in no time...
1. Pink eyeshadow is, like, a totally good idea. From Pat McGrath’s fuchsia-pink eyeshadow kit selling out within hours and Valentino's SS18 statement blush eyes, Cher’s date-night beauty go-to was spot on, even if her romance with Christian was never meant to be.
2. Always use a lip brush to apply lipstick for the perfect nude pout, as "anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good."
3. Powder is everything. Anxiety can get the better of all of us and a nervous rash can ruin your whole complexion. Use a trusty colour-correcting power to reduce summer redness and breakouts. Or - and not to sound way harsh, Tai - but just try to chill out.
4. A wide headband is a must. Hair accessories are key for summer, and the wider the band the better.
5. Keep your lipstick off your teeth by blotting with a tissue. An oldie but a goodie.
6. A big date calls for big hair.
All top tips for rollin' with your homies this weekend...