As the region’s most stylish airline, Etihad offers a dedicated rewards programme called Runway to Runway, tailored to the travel needs of high-flying fashionistas, with benefits including preferred rates, lounge access, complimentary upgrades, priority boarding and check-in, discounted cargo rates, special group rates and additional baggage allowance. To sign up to Runway to Runway, visit etihad.com/fashion.
And thanks to our friends at Etihad Airways, we’re offering one lucky Grazia reader and a plus-one the money-can’t-buy trip to Milan Fashion Week. The winner will receive two return Business Class flights from any Etihad destination to Milan, and five nights in a Premium Room at the stunning Excelsior Hotel Gallia – Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan – the last time Grazia stayed there, our fellow guests included Bella and Gigi Hadid, and Tommy Hilfiger, #justsaying – as well as two passes to selected Milan Fashion Week catwalk shows and an Etihad Airways Aqua Di Parma First Class amenities kit.
To enter this amazing competition, post your most FROW-worthy outfit or accessory on Instagram with the hashtags #JoinTheGraziaGirlGangInMilan and #RunwayToRunway, and tell us why you should win this incredible prize. Don’t forget to follow and tag @Grazia_ME and @EtihadAirways for your chance to win. Entries close on 12 September 2018. See you on the FROW!
THE SMALL PRINT
• Package must be redeemed on 19 September. The package will not be valid before or after this date
• Flight and stay dates cannot be rescheduled
• Airline tickets are inclusive of taxes and charges
• All visa arrangements and other travel documents are the responsibility of the guest, as are all health and governmental requirements
• Neither Etihad Airways nor Marriott will be responsible for visa costs or any other incidental expenses
• Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-re-routable and cannot be exchanged for cash
• Airline tickets are not eligible for Etihad Guest Miles and cannot be upgraded using miles
• Hotel stay dates cannot be rescheduled and are valid from 19 September 2018 (check-in) until 24 September 2018 (check-out)
• Hotel stay is for five consecutive nights in a Premium Room for two people
• Complimentary breakfast is provided
• All other incidentals, such as additional food and drinks at the hotel restaurants,
bar and café and in-room dining are in addition and will be charged separately
• All travel should be completed by 31 October 2018 and no extensions will be granted
• Applicable Government taxes will be payable by the recipient at time of ticketing
• Award travel will not entitle recipients to complimentary services or access
to facilities offered to non-award travel guests, Etihad chauffeur and Etihad Guest Miles
• Award winner and companion need to travel together on the same dates/itinerary
• Award Certificates are non-transferable and have no cash, credit or refund value and if sold, bartered or altered would automatically be considered void
• Original letter should be presented for ticket issuance, and identification is required at the time of ticketing
• Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued as part of this prize and prize winner tickets cannot be upgraded using frequent flyer points, or by payment.